Sunday, September 17, 2006

I've begun watching Star Trek: TNG recently, starting with the first season. The first episode is fantastic and I was surprised that I had never seen it before, I understand where Q popped up and how he began testing picard, now. The Third episode, (Encounter at Farpoint being double episode) was the one where they all get drunk a la some kind of infection as happened during an episode on the original series with James Kirk, everyone flirts and Data gets laid. It's actually a pretty disappointing episode, considering it's the second ever original eposode of TNG. One would think they would use something more along the lines of "ship goes boldly where no-one has gone before" rather than a novelty, sitcom-style episode, but hey, it's not my show. 

I look forward to the fourth episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment