Friday, June 15, 2007

A meme that will one day destroy humanity.

Things about me:

Four jobs
1. Forklift Operator
2. Production-line supervisor.
3. Supply teacher for preschool
4. Santa's Elf

Places I've lived
1. Toronto
2. Hamilton
3. Key West

Places I've been on vacation
1. Key West
2. Quebec City
3. Algonquin Park
4. I'm going to go to the Toronto Island for a couple days next weekend

Favourite foods
1. Yakisoba
2. Udon Soup
3. Tempura Battered meats
4. Hamburgers
5. Steaks
6. Fried chicken w/ hot sauce

Places I'd rather be
1. Key Largo
2. Jackson, Tennessee
3. New Orleans
4. Tokyo
5. Hong Kong
6. The Himalayas
7. Paris
8. The British Columbian county-side
9. The Philippines
10. The Carribean
11. Portland
12. Drunk stupid

Thing to accomplish
1. Get my ECE certificate
2. Buy some land
3. Establish a farm and a summer-camp
4. Establish a winery

No comments:

Post a Comment