Monday, January 29, 2007

I had a dream about singing and school recently. 

School
Dreams about being at school often mean you are feeling insecure about your social status, your abilities or your performance in a situation. A dream that takes place in school may also be a metaphor for the lessons you are learning in your life.

Singing
If you sing in your dream, this is a lucky omen representing happiness, harmony and joy. You are uplifting others with your positive attitude and cheerful disposition. If you hear others singing but don't see them, you are trying to find your way towards happiness in real life.

Am I learning to be happy?

I have booked a First Aid/CPR course for this weekend. It's going to be a boring, boring weekend, I think. Couple that with how much I'm working as well as my school schedule, I'm not going to be seeing much or my family this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment