Saturday, January 27, 2007

My mother-in-law has been staying with us since Wednesday and I haven't been using the computer as much. 

On Wednesday I went out to a pub with some friends from school. I was actually carded.. I was actually older than the waitress. We had some drinks and some fun and then said goodnight. I also got several beautiful old books from my mother-in-law. I may post some pictures of them later.

Thursday was nice in that I got to present some of the old children's books I got the day before to my Children's Literature class. The professor was very impressed and gave me some bonus marks for the presentation. It's one of my favourite classes, though, so I was happy to do it. 

Yesterday was long but awesome. I got to spend a couple hours with the babies where I work as an assistant, went to class for six hours (another of my favourite classes, English and one that tends to be more active, Creative Expressions,) then I came home only to go back out again, neVer in tow, to get some chimichongas and booze. We ended up dancing at a queer bar, I got hit on by the owner's brother and told about all the things he would do with me if only I were available. I must have been blushing because he seemed to take a great deal of joy in telling me this. 

Today I am sick and have a hang-over. I'm burning our anime night disc on my new laptop (named Monzie) but other than that the day is progressing at a snail's pace. 

I am happy with my college life, going out and doing things suits me so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment